Important Information with regard to New Admission and Re-Admission
- Issue of Forms for the New Admission to B.A/B.Com 1st Semester will commence from May 31, 2018.
- Eligibility norms – aggregate of 50% minimum for both Arts and Commerce
- For BA – if the subject combination in Class XII has HINDI and GEOGRAPHY, they should be excluded in the calculation of Percentage. Hence without them, the minimum % should be 50% .
- Students from Science Streams or Commerce switching over to Arts should have minimum of 50% aggregate.
- A student of Science/ARTS wanting to do Commerce must have Mathematics or Economics as one of the elective papers in Class XII.
- For B.Com – the Commerce papers proper of Cl. XII should give minimum of 50%.
- Those students with Gap in Studies should furnish Gap Certificate.
- No Failed Students from Other Colleges under RGU will be accepted in the college.
FOR THE 2nd and 4th Semester students going to 3rd and 5th Semesters
- As per RGU notification in the Academic Calendar 2018-19 session, Admission to 3rd and 5th Semesters (B.A/B.Com&B.S.W) should be completed by JULY 21, 2018 even if the Result may not be declared.
- Last Date of Admission with Late Fee is July 6th, 2017.
- Late fee from 11-18 July is Rs. 500/-. After 18th July each day of delay will incur Rs. 100/- extra.
- Commencement of Classes July 31 (Tuesday) for all (New and Old)
- Failure to do admission in the given period will incur serious fine if a student desires to be considered.
- BA/BCom 5th Semester students should decide in advance what MAJOR Subject they would like to choose from any of the 3 Elective Papers and then indicate in the Admission Form. A one time change may be permitted. However, if a subject is having more than 60 students, short listing according to mark percentage in the subject will be made. The Department may also conduct eligibility test for each department.
- BCom students of the 4th Semester coming to 5th Semester can choose their Major Specialization from these three:
- Marketing and Management
- Human Resource Management
If a Specialization for BCom Major, does not have minimum 10 students, that paper will not be offered.
- Any student seeking re-admission to BA/BCom 3rd, 5th Semesters and having less Attendance Percentage will have to pay Security Fee of Rs. 2500/- before getting the form. Otherwise, forms will not be issued. No discussion on this matter.